I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Sunday 12 June 2016

NOT A BIRKINI IN SIGHT

NOT A BIRKINI IN SIGHT


#SUMMERTIMEGOALS


BEACH SHOES


PARKA

With the promise of the birkini I couldnt find one anywhere today, it maybe only oxford street which stock this complete swimwear range at the moment but I was certainly dissapointed not to have been able to enjoy the convenience of having been able to simply just walk into department store called m&s and to have picked up my birkini. Is this when we are directed back to the online shopping store where the birkini was first introduced over a decade ago at www.modanisa.com www.en.mondinisa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS