I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Sunday 12 June 2016

COOKIES,ABANDONED BASKETS AND DEHYDRATED

COOKIES, ABANDONED BASKETS AND DEHYDRATED.



Is it all due to being over worked in london.

I wish I could say I live for the moment, have not a care in the world anc have no morals or values but if the truth be known that just cant be said and I do care what happens to the environment and am concerned I will be questioned on judgement day.

What is less of concern right now is the abandoned baskets, but more so the pesky cookies.

The abandoned carts I can help you with, but how can we turn off these cookies for good.

We are led to be believe that they are there to make our shopping experience a lot better but I am yet to be convinced. I plan to spend a lot longer on this but for the moment if you want to know how to reduce thoseabandoned baskets and how to make the abandoned basket work for you .


What are cookies and other technologies.


more to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS