I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Friday 27 May 2016

OFFICE WEAR TO LEISURE WEAR

OFFICE WEAR TO LEISURE WEAR


Work wear to lounge wear or casual wear, which


ever you like to call it. Often you are haste to make your decisions and reluctant to change bad decisions.

With the garments designed and manufactured on my label you shouldn't have to.

The dress can worn by itself With leggins.
It can be worn
 with trousers as a dress and trouser suit, with jacket blue for the office.

Or it can be worn as part of a casual outfit as shown with jumper.


I have also included a casual look here with a work shirt









No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS