I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Friday 27 May 2016

BIRKINI IS NOT JUST FOR MUSLIMS

BIRKINI IS NOT JUST FOR MUSLIMS.

I first heard about through from some relatives it was somewhat completely novel and new idea at the time and it was only available for purchase on-line.

I remember thinking was great ideas had gone into creating a swim suit which enabled to body to be covered completely and still enable wonen to swim.


It has been used by women with skin conditions but really can be worn by anyone who wishes to cover and swim.

Witb the new stocking of the birkini at M&S stores it simply means that you dont have to place orders online, you dont have to wait for the birkini to be delivered , you can just walk into an M&S store and purchase one right from the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS