I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Thursday 21 April 2016

WHY I LOVE LACE


WHY I LOVE LACE




Nothing is quite glamorous or sophisticated as an outfit in lace. Its not really a new emerging trend its fabric thats been around for a while and still as elegant. With the right amount of lining and fitting its style perfect.

We want to look chic and elegant, ultimately without revealing. Its trend which can be worn by everyone from young and more mature ages alike.

Super stylish and sophisticated, the younger fashion aware may want to style in more current fashion designs and cuts whereas the more mature ladies may want to stick with classic, stylish designs.

Just look how wonderful it is when its uniquely suited to you, match with heels and purse.

You dont need to feel you have missed on a flash in the trend section, when its uniqueness and personal style that you are after. You can thank me later, but I am just happy I made you smile.

Markets are swamped with it at the moment.

awaiting pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS