I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Thursday 21 April 2016

SOME BASIC FACTS ABOUT ISLAM

SOME BASIC FACTS ABOUT ISLAM



1. You are not allowed even at the doorstep of a club.

2. You can pray anywhere even whilst travelling in your own mind, without actions.

3. You cannot break fast with a bottle of wine or can of larger as some people do.

4. If shaparoned its ok to meet your prospective husband for the first time.

5. Ultimately everyone answears for own sins.

6. Mostly the only time a non muslim person mentions islam is to ridicule and humiliate, especially in a postcode like this. So think twice whom you let into your homes.

7. I dont think its haram to actually pay interest on money borrowed, but it is haram to take interest on money loaned, but dont quote me on that.



BASIC FACTS NOT ABOUT ISLAM

1. Chin up.

2. Ridiculing or laughing at other people is insensitive and only means that, that person will be reluctant to help you again.

3. I would never hurt or try to breakup a marriage but others obviously dont share my thoughts.

4. Food is for eating and not just for taking pictures, I have never  just tsken pictures and not eaten the food, especially when there is so many people starving around the world.

5. Samosas are delicious, fried and high in calories and if you            dont like them, dont eat them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS