I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Sunday 15 October 2017

Great Storage Ideas

                                                             Great Storage Ideas





1. keep laundry in colour coded washing baskets.

2. keep paperwork in urgent & not so urgent bins.

3. keep products specific for use in certain rooms, in specific relevant rooms.

4. don't put everything on display, everybody doesn't need to see everything.

MADE.COM for more storage ideas.


Bin whatever isn't needed. It doesnt matter how many times I have blocked those unwanted emails, unsubscribed but the emails still keep coming though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS