I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Friday 22 September 2017

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU STILL BLOGGING

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU STILL BLOGGING IF YOU THINK THERES NOTHING LEFT TO BLOG ABOUT.

We can all still find something to blog about whether its local gang shit about peole that never grewup , fashion or current politics .

Its too much to ask people to get involved in the dispute in afganistan , too busy , yeah aren't we all but isis , you can bring justice can you, fo you even know what goes on there , ofcourse not because you are all too busy playing games & people are dying .

ned or not , pictures to be updated

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS