I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Tuesday 9 May 2017

WEATHER YOUR DRESSING FOR DOWNTIME OR NOT

WEATHER YOUR DRESSING FOR DOWNTIME OR NOT .

NOT


If there is one less person stabbed on the streets then it was definately worth it , I doubt the stabbed person will ever get  mentioned in the media again .

Why anyone without family there would ever want to live there is completely beside me , never mind down the road .

If that wasnt enough, then opposite the park, on the other side , pityfull really .

Its not one moment that passes , the police siren isnt heard or theres a fire engine going off , or theres an ambulance that goes by .

Not dressing for downtime , but casual daily dressing , warm maroon velvets , even if the bus driver has the heating on the buses in the summer & not in the winter.

information to be updated .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS