I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Monday 24 April 2017

I HAD A SHORT REST

I had a short rest and thought don''t be put off by miserable people that think they put you off with the £16 boat ride just because you were wearing a scarf, when in fact you had, had much of a fulfilling day and went there just for the breeze & there is many ferry operators to chose from.

I know the air could be cleaner, transport could be much better but you read londoners were the rudest & they hadn't convinced you otherwise.

If like me you want the bigger adventure you can look into booking the holiday, don't forget to take friends and family with you.






I almost forgot but remembered just in time,  if you'd rather travel alone I have just the thing for you.




What are you waiting for, book that holiday now & don't forget to pickup those holiday essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS