I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Thursday 18 February 2016

SPORTIFY - last post

Sportify

I HOPE YOU HAVENT DONE ANYTHING SILLY !

What can I say when its not even your tweets.

I didnt forget to mention, couldnt be bothered to mention conversation will be simple for you, not even accurate but at least it will be if no challenge at all to you.

Is it our beef or theres ? and snapchat too ! see that.

Just dont try to use someone to climb up social stautus network / ladder again and business is business.

If you didnt learn from your mistakes in the past then you really learned nothing.

2 pieces of fruit a day and 5/6 cups of water to start with.

I have not really wanted to spend too much time on this, whilst at the same time having had some time to spend on this.

I know your social media is a farce, clearly which I presume you bring to the table, come round again and unless you learned to speak politely, with manners.

99 % of people is corruption, there seems an additinal brain cell, but if its no conversation  you're looking for then you need to stay where you are.

Oh and choose running shoes for running, with added support than normal trainers.

People are taking tablets to supplement their diets its not something I have tried and I would rather not use supplements to aid the diet but they may help. It would be a good idea to do a detox before stating a diet and you will find the detox itself results in quite a substantial weight loss.

WHEN YOU WERE PUTTING TOGETHER THE TOY KITCHEN FOR YOUR DAUGHTER IN YOUR TIME, MY DAUGHTER WAS PLAYING WITH HER TOY MOBILE PHONE AND HER LAPTOP IN MY TIME WHICH COST MORE THAN AN ADULT LAPTOP IN TODAYS TIME.

Quote by Sayma Haque.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS