I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Wednesday 16 September 2015

How do I build an online audience and sell to them?

💬How to build an audience?
I started a mens fashion label and i've been working on it for ages. Finally lauched about a month ago. I've tried advertising on Facebook with very little results and i'm not really sure what is the best way to get noticed.

Read More »

💬Looking for Suppliers?
Anyone looking for fashion apparels supplier? We have great deals. We have apparels, accessories, bags and etc. Leave your contact details for us to contact you!

Read More »

💬1,500 website visitors, but only a .12% purchase conversion rate. Recommendations on how to increase sales?
My site has had 1,603 visitors since we launched close to two months ago, but we have only had two online sales. Recommendations please. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS