I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Saturday 26 September 2015

Enjoy my favorite resources, tips, guides, courses and go-to individuals for all things blogging

Resources

Enjoy my favorite resources, tips, guides, courses and go-to individuals for all things blogging… and in some cases, all things LIFE.


Tools for Getting Organized & Being Efficient

  • For social media sharing & scheduling: Buffer & Hootsuite
  • For planning & scheduling posts: CoSchedule
  • For blog reading: Feedly & Bloglovin
  • For social media engagement:  Tweetdeck
  • For pretty much all money matters: PayPal (seriously, the best payment tool)
  • For list-making and planning:  The Day Designer offline (It completely changed how I run this blog…and my life.)

Tools for Better Writing

Tools & Plug-Ins for Rocking WordPress

Favorite Sources for Stock Photos

My Favorite Reads on Blogging, Creativity & Business:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS