I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Thursday 19 October 2017

draft 11

Believe it or not its more important for us to help people even without financial gain.

I have days that start early, days that start late, sometimes I have still been working till 4am in the morning, sometimes I am working throughout the whole night,

I still have to pay my bills , how ever much I may want to help people less fortunate than myself or people that are victims of media.

unless you are willing to bear it all , its very difficult to make it in the fashion business & that's not really what every wants,


We shouldn't have to justify our fashion decisions with reasoning of islam, people should be able to just enjoy the decision. But people are much more interested in being destruction with hasnt been helped with the brexit.

With years on things have changed very much.

food for thought next time you decide to fly around with your carry on .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS