I AM COMPLETELY SELF FUNDED . I GET FEW SAMPLES HERE & THERE BUT MOSTLY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE INFLUENCED INTO SAYING ONLY WHAT THE COMPANIS GIVING FREE SAMPLES WANTED ME TO SAY .

Thursday 19 October 2017

WHAT I DECIDED TO DO


WHAT I DECIDED TO DO

1.Not sell my soul to the devil for free clothes .

2. Eat delicious breakfast I made for myself .


3. I still haven't had chance to try the makeup i hought , nevermind buy more makeup .


4. I still like the custume & other jewellery I bought .


5. Wait for the right person to come along & don't just choose someone for the wrong reasons or on the rebound .

6. definately don't let friends & family fix you up  with someone for the wrong reasons or for their personal benefit.

7. always be thankful if you have left an abusive relationship & you don't know how many relationships others have been in but covered up .

8. its all about fashion , an alternative fashion that not everybody does , asian fashion, but also mainstream fashion  & designer too ,

9. its never easy & ideas get leaked all the time from taylors , to shop assistants , to blogger spies .

10. but . still managed to get much asian fashion awareness & other awareness & just havr to ignore much bitter jelousy .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE A DREAM

BLOG POSTS